SELENIUM-slows down the ageing process, stimulates metabolism, so is encouraged the body naturally lose weight. This is the answer how to lose weight fast and do it safely and healthily.
– helps fight free radicals and carcinogens,
– reduce inflammation,
– stimulate the immune system and fight with infections,
– supports heart health,
– helps support the function of vitamin E,
– necessary to man’s reproductive system,
– required for the metabolism processes in the body,
– slowing down the ageing process,
– keep the cells from free radicals,
– reduce risk to have a heart and vascular diseases,
– produce thyroid hormone,
– important to visual fade and prevention of cataracts,
– is involved in growth and development processes.
Helps you capture. Vitamins A, C and E.
Interferes capture. Processed foods, modern agricultural methods. Stomach and bowel disease also impairs absorption of selenium. In patients with bronchial asthma or smoking people shall be low selenium content in the body.
Removal: mainly through the kidneys.
How manifest selenium deficiency or surplus?
Selenium deficiency may occur when from semi synthetic diets for long time, artificial food, or alcoholism. The lack of this element causes myopathy of skeletal muscle, cardiomyopathy or macrocythemia.
Selenium deficiency symptoms: often appear cancerous illnesses in the family, early aging, cataracts, high blood pressure, frequent infections. Getting not enough selenium increase risk of the heart disease, atherosclerosis, cataracts, rheumatoid arthritis, can cause premature signs of aging. Selenium deficiency can cause muscle weakness, changes in nails.
Selenium excess signs: vomiting, diarrhea, garlic breath, hair loss, nail deformity, the heart muscle weakening, cirrhosis of the liver.
In the human body it is 10 to 15 milligrams of selenium. Mostly it is in the kidneys, liver, muscles, erythrocytes.
Does body produces selenium itself? Not. It is need to get it with food or supplements:
|Age group||Daily rate, mcg|
|Up to 13 years||10-30|
|From 14 years old||55-70|
|TOP 5 products||How many mcg is in 100 gr||How much grams should eat to get daily intake?|